There’s nothing subtle or mild about this gin, it’s truly worthy of the Strongman name. In fact, the flavor is at its complete maximum limit; the reason you will see this gin louche just a bit when cold water is added. The flavor is reminiscent of being in the middle of the woods, surrounded by sappy, resiny pine trees.
- 57% ABV
- Big, bold, and Navy Strength
- The botanical blend is macerated to release the darkest and richest flavor components possible
- Distilled in our Vendome copper still
- Nose: juniper!
- Taste: sap, resin, pine, peppercorn, lemon
How to Drink It
- In savory or fruity cocktails
- If you want a gin that can hold its own against a good quality tonic, this is the one for you!
- Pairs well with pineapple, coconut, and lime
Key Selling Points
- Navy Strength
- 5x more juniper compared to Contortionist Gin
- 3 types of peppercorn
- Slight louche when cold water is added
- Packed full of botanicals
- 2017 Gold – American Craft Spirits Association
- 2017 Silver – American Distilling Institute
- 2017 – American Distilling Institute: Best of Category
- 2020 Silver – American Craft Spirits Association
- 2020 Platinum – Las Vegas Global Spirit Awards
Download Sales Sheet